Wednesday 9 August 2017

lnternet Life As Blogger


Actually internet is so important for me , because if without internet or that data already bit low or finish it , that will be give problem for me want to be blogging . So I'm will be request 1 month data in my handphone , because that internet will be active without worry about it again . That also got free internet from 1am until 7am so that don't be use data at handphone and be saved it more then before , so for me that is so excellent about it . 



I'm already use Hotlink 4 years ago , until now I'm still use this Hotlink and don't be change another line system it , easy to say that is nice for my life and great full line , when blogging without think about don't have line it . 

06:40 ~ wake up and standby breakfast before go to work and if after that take a few time for online to see Facebook or read another blog . 

07:30 ~  go to working place , but bit traffic jam and so take it easy and online again to see blog . 

08:00 ~ arrive working place and be start working but sometimes busy and sometimes not too busy . 

12:00 ~ lunch time and relax , so I'm be try check my handphone it and take a time to continue blogging .



17:30 ~ time for back from working place and time for blogging again to finish it my blog before to publishing . 

So anyone know me how important internet in my handphone everytime without any questions to ask more it , easy to say if don't have data in my handphone so can't be blogging always ......







No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...