Thursday 10 August 2017

Just Call Me Lanseikong

Maybe some friends at outside will be asking what is that mean my blog Lanseikong ? Actually that is words from chinese words will mean better be silent and that I'm use this name for my blog and also my nickname too , maybe that bit weird but that looking cool it . About my blog is a lifestyle blog for everthing at outside and also myself too , so very great be lifestyle blogger because can teach or learn from something . Normally I'm is still new blogger and many things still be learning in this blogger world , maybe someone too will be ask why I'm interest to blogging ? Just for fun ? Hobby ?

Actually I'm interest with blogging because like to writing from middle school again , writing is also can be release stress in this life . As be blogger also can be say in media social , so how be important too blogger in this media social . Now many blogger be standing in this blog world , so can be say how excellent it . 



Whatever I'm so enjoy it with blogging what I want to blogging in my blog , don't care at home or at outside there . That make that feel so excellent when blogging and release stress in this life , so I'm still be blogging about my lifestyle and another things at outside . 

Finally I'm be hope can be meets another great blogger at outside coming soon , because still want learn about experience blogging more it from that great blogger at outside there . I'm also always read great blogger blog like Saimatkong , Tian Chad and Four Feet Nine . Their is can be says great blogger in Malaysia , about who am I at this behind blog just a called Lanseikong , that is a man with still find a hope in this life ...... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...