Friday 8 September 2017

Back To My Hometown


Tomorrow is time back to Sandakan with my wife , that is my hometown it from childhood again and I'm born at there too . Actually Sandakan is also called " Little Hong Kong " because that got many Cantonese people living at there and also many popular delicious foods about it and also cheaper it . That is feel excellent it can be try that cheaper food and delicious it , almost popular foods is Tau Fu Fah , Zhu Chang Feng ,  UFO Tarts and Bubur Kacang . So must be try it my hometown foods with feel how delicious it , Sandakan also popular with seafood it , that is also cheaper about that seafood in this town . 

So if that seafood lover will don't be dissapointed about it and that will be enjoy with can eat seafood more cheaper at there , many tourist also will be come to visit this " food paradise " , whatever for me love my hometown foods must be Bubur Kacang , that is my favourite it . That is make from pure peanut and so fragrance it , when just try it will be try again , about me can eat until two bowls , that so excellent delicious about this food , this also can be category sweet soup or desserts too . So when tomorrow when I and my wife arrive Sandakan , first step will be find us lunch at Bandar Kim Fung there .

There many stall got many delicious foods can be to choose it , actually my wife also that is first time back to my hometown after 2 years us married . So I'm will be know she looking will be feel excited it too and also can be try that delicious foods at Sandakan , whatever I'm will be update my this blog too for about situation at my hometown it . So don't be miss it about situation at my hometown this week .....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...