Sunday 10 September 2017

Food Destination At Sandakan Miles 6

This my first destination for find nice food at my hometown Sandakan with my wife , my cousin bring us go to try dessert at one popular dessert shop at Miles 6 . That is so amazing it and excellent about that dessert , I'm order Nai Lu Fah + Ice Cream ABC . So that not be disappointed about this excellent dessert , must be try it .



This dessert so fragrance too with creamer and not sweet too it , so nice taste about this dessert and can be chilled that mind when during hot weather it . About that price not expensive with only RM 5 for 1 bowl already can be taste this how delicious about this dessert it . that menu also got another many dessert can be to choose it , that also got cold and hot beverages or fresh juice it , but that more popular is there dessert . 



So must be bring family or friends to stay and try this desserts in this cafe , for me will be try again when back to my hometown coming soon again . That is no wonder my hometown is a called " food paradise " , because many seldom delicious and excellent foods will be got at here . Whatever who is a food blogger can be try this all delicious and excellent foods at here and will be know how about all this foods at here . 

Today I'm will be go to us second destination for find and try another delicious and excellent foods at another place with my wife , whatever this few times us at here will be say " all you can eat " with anywhere place and feel how delicious this all foods ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...