Wednesday 27 September 2017

Homemade Mooncakes ( Part I )


Next week is already Mid-Autumn Festival so many people will be start busy to prepared for this festival , whatever some people will be make homemade mooncake about it . Actually my topic blogging today is about my sister make many homemade mooncake with any flavour type it , that looking very delicious and will be mouthwatering it . So I'm will be try it my sister homemade mooncake , when I'm looking that picture will be feel how excellent and delicioius this homemade mooncake . 

That different it also can be make any favourite mooncake flavour and also can be make less sugar too , so that don't worry if eat more about this homemade mooncake . My sister have make Green Tea Mooncake and Pandan Mooncake , She also make another Chinese culture mooncake that is Teochew Mooncake . when I'm looking that picture , this mooncake looking so cute and round like a bun , that is so different than another mooncake about it . 

That is hard to find Teochew Mooncake at outside and I'm also never try this mooncake style about it , so for me this is so special it for this mooncake . Whatever I'm can say my sister so talent about it , so she is can be a great pastry master it ..... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...