Tuesday 5 September 2017

Today Is Our Special Day


Today is a 2nd Wedding Anniversary about me and my wife , that is so meaningful it for us together in this married . Us already plan it one week ago before us wedding anniversary and how to celebrate it , so us be celebrate it at home , maybe this looking so so simple but that full meaning in this wedding anniversary . So just now us cook together at kitchen it , my wife prepared all ingredients for me ready to cook it . Our special menu for this wedding anniversary is a " Chicken Chop " that is a Western cuisine it , first I'm cook sausage it and my wife prepared that chicken breast for me cook later . Finally as less five minutes I'm finish cook that sausage and now turn to cook that chicken breast for make chicken chop it , last my wife prepared it is a french fries want to cook it . 

Finally my wife decorate that sausage and chicken chop at us plate when I'm last cook it french fries . When less five minutes again to cook that french fries , finally that all finish to cook it and my wife that is last decorate for us special dinner tonight . So finally us together taking this special dinner with enjoy and happy to celebrate us 2nd Wedding Anniversary , whatever that is important is this sweet moment will be keep always in our life until last breath . That is looking simple for us wedding anniversary , but that meaningful and will be remember about us wedding date always because this is also important and meaningful it in this marriage . So us will be plan for next year that wedding anniversary , how to celebrate it ? Next year will be know what that plan for us to celebrate this 3rd Wedding Anniversary coming soon ......

2 comments:

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...