Wednesday 4 October 2017

Homemade Mooncakes ( Part II )

Many homemade mooncake my sister made it for this Mid-Autumn Festival , when I'm see my sister homemade mooncakes picture sent in our family whatsapp group make me be mouthwatering about that mooncakes . That is so excellent about it , so that homemade mooncake can be at sell at supermarket too , before this time I'm already blogging my sister homemade mooncake (part I ) about it so can preview back for this . This time I'm blogging about she homemade mooncake ( part II ) it , that bit different that before it . 





So can be see above that and will be know this time homemade mooncakes bit different it and also creative too , when i'm looking that picture this homemade mooncakes really can be sell at outside too . So if got a chance coming soon I'm too will be order my sister homemade mooncakes and be taste it too will be feel how that pure homemade mooncakes about it . 

If who want buy this homemade mooncakes will be never disappointed about it , because hard to find and taste how excellent about this homemade mooncakes . Actually this homemade mooncakes is also can be less sugar and also can choose what flavour want it when outside hard to find your favourite mooncakes flavour it , so this is different about homemade mooncakes then mooncakes at outside . 

That also can sharing with family , relatives and friends about this homemade mooncakes in this Mid-Autumn Festival with open air altar to facing moon with eating mooncakes and more feel happiness and joyful it . So I'm at here wishing " Happy Mid-Autumn Festival " to all Chinese people in this festival ....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...