Saturday 14 October 2017

Sabahan Blogger


Actually today I'm blogging about popular community in the Sabah , that was be Sabahan Blogger , this looking all bloggers from Sabah got talent it . About me so happy and proud at here because invite to join this community , because I'm also blogger from Sabah . What interesting about this community ? That is got have event at anywhere and also got own uniform with Sabahan Blogger logo , that so amazing about this community . Actually I'm is still newbie too in this community and blogging world with proud have a popular bloggers as a friends . Whatever I'm still learning from bottom it , because I'm not professional about blogging it but I'm never give up about it too . Normally I'm not prefer in English , but like people say " practice is make perfect " it , whatever this community is can be say is my home and family . 

I'm here also thanks with my community to invite me to join The Social Media Affairs 2017 last week ago , so make me more experience about this all , so I'm hope can join again any event with another bloggers from this community . before I'm stop blogging at here , if who at outside is a blogger from Sabah can be join our this Sabahan Blogger community at here with copybase that banner at over there . That also can find this community at this website www.sabahanblogger.com , that will be know more story about this community . About this time Sabahan Blogger already got 36 bloggers to join this community , so that is excellent it . Finally that is proud be blogger from Sabah , about this community got motto too with " Di Bawah Bayu , Kami bersatu " , this motto always give supporting for all bloggers .

About me is just called Lanseikong that is my blogger name , actually is that mean " better be silent " or " proud to be silent " . Whatever I'm is a people seldom talk to much , so better be silent . that is why I'm choose be lifestyle blogger , because I'm want blogging about  my lifestyle everyday about this . Maybe not too interest about it , whatever that important can share to all about my lifestyle in this blog always and also thank you to all reader with views my blog everytime . If I'm have forget put another bloggers at here , please forgive me and I'm will be update this article coming soon again ..... Thanks you ! 

List Of Sabahan Blogger 

1. www.rahmadbah.com
2. www.kisahemasputih.com
3. www.ecadwinkyasha.com
4. dapurjirankuberasap.blogspot.com
5. www.miakasim.com
6. www.unnianje.com
7. www.jun-zie.com
8. msvelentine.blogspot.com
9. blogashalya.blogspot.com
10. anumabdullah93.blogspot.com
11. lizaizara.blogspot.com
12. www.mrspip.com
13. www.opzzpinky.my
14. nnizati.blogspot.com
15. www.dayverampas.com
16. nourayuadieb.blogspot.com
17. hunyieda.blogspot.com
18. hidayah97-bittersweet.blogspot.com
19. www.kakgojes.com
20. www.yatieowner.com
21. www.dedauncomel.com
22. www.elihjapahar.com
23. nasamulia.blogspot.com
24. ciknurul23.blogspot.com
25. syusaidil.blogspot.com
26. www.sofinahlamudin.com
27. inikisahtia.blogspot.com
28. secretandsilent.blogspot.com
29. iamtiniamir.blogspot.com
30. www.syuhadasalleh.com
31. www.adichannel.com
32. puankuci.blogspot.com
33. walkstatic.blogspot.com
34. ramaramapendek.blogspot.com
35.hubunganantarabangsa15.blogspot.com
36. kylifa.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...