Monday 2 October 2017

Upperstar @ Suria Sabah

When today I'm taking leave with my wife to go shopping at Suria Sabah , because want to buy us both jacket before travel to South Korea next month , time is going so fast about it so our both must prepared that all things before travel it .Whatever I'm and my wife to shopping it , that never forget to find food destination want taking lunch it , finally us both choose Upperstar in this shopping mall for taking lunch it . After us arrive in this restaurant and be order us both lunch meal about it , Upperstar is can be say people's choice always is food destination it . 

My wife order Chicken Chop and Ice Lemon Tea , about me will be choose my favourite treats , that is must be Baked Cheese Pasta and Coke . That is looking so delicious and also excellent about us lunch meal today , us also enjoy watching YouTube at there with taking meal one another it . So that is can be say " people's choice " about it , that no wonder why many customer and about that price also not too expensive about it . 

Finally after us finish taking meal , my wife order Ice-Cream and Chocolate Smoothie for us dessert after lunch it , whatever this restaurant have that own class with the customer service is not bad it . So I'm proud and enjoy taking lunch at Upperstar with my wife today , whatever I'm will be bring my wife to come here again it . 


Baked Cheese Pasta

Chicken Chop 

Chocolate Smoothie

 Ice-Cream

This is us both lunch menu today and feel so excellent it with that all what us both order it , so I will be rated five stars for Upperstar about it . This place too can be relaxing for stay back with them play smooth songs it , my wife too also like this place so no wonder why many people will be at here , about me as a blogger also will be blogging this place again coming soon .....


G35 , Suria Sabah , 
Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens ,
88000 Kota Kinabalu ,
Sabah , Malaysia .

Tel : 088487223

2 comments:

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...