Saturday 11 November 2017

Colour Of Relations - Segment ( Part IV )


Today is a last week and will be to announced who is the " segment winner " about it , so many will be waiting about this result it include me too at here .... Hehehe . Whatever before I'm announced at here and I'm want thank you with participants who join this segment about it . Now I'm got that result in my hand and will be announced who is the " segment winner " it ......

[ drums roll ]

The " Colour Of  Relations Segment Winner " is .......


" OUR STORY DADIE " 

honour with all participants to join this segment and congratulations to " segment winner " once again OUR STORY DADIE .......

1 comment:

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...