Tuesday 28 November 2017

Homemade Pandan Layer Cake

Today I'm blogging about my sister homemade Pandan Layer , that is so excellent and most beautiful about this cake about it . Actually my sister have a talent to make cake with many type about it at home about it , she homemade cake always looking delicious and also will be make mouthwatering about it too . But this time she make pandan layer cake about it and I'm see it that so excellent with decoration about this homemade layer cake , she looking creative too how make this beautiful cake and different then outside cake shop .

About me also like this pandan layer pandan cake because that no sweetest and fragrance with a pandan about it . So no wonder why many customer will be booking my sister homemade cake , because that looking delicious about it . I'm honour too with my sister because she is a talent cake maker about it , many customer booking she cake for birthday and anniversary it . Whatever I'm is a lifestyle blogger always support with my sister about it , so who want living near there can find her to booking her homemade cake . That also never disappointed to try my sister homemade cake and will be back to order it again . 

That price about this homemade cake can be asking her about it too , with how many grams about this cake you want be order it . Normally I'm can say once more time she homemade cake is different then another cake at outside , that not sweetest too about it so nice to eat more about this cake . She also can make many cake type for your all about it include this pandan layer cake , I'm be show that picture pandan layer cake to all in my blog here ......







No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...