Sunday 25 February 2018

Chinese New Year's Moment


Chinese New Year Celebrations will be end next week and will be back again next year celebrations , about me with my family so happiness and joyful in this Chinese New Year with go to relatives open house and join to together share laugh and story with another cousin at open house , I'm and my wife also give Red Packet or in Chinese called Ang Pao to all childrens at there , this is looking so wonderlust about it too . 

From first lunar Chinese New Year about me and my wife also bit looking busy at home with prepared breakfast to family about it and I'm also cook Chinese New Year tradisional cake , that is " Nian Guo " and looking delicious with a meaning "  better in this year " , so that why must be eat this tradisional cake in every year Chinese New Year about it . About second lunar Chinese New Year we got open house at  here and my friends to come here ,so that is looking more joyful in this open house .

About third lunar Chinese New Year we at home go to shopping with family and sent back my sister-in-law back to hometown about it , finally is fourth lunar Chinese New Year that we all go to relative open house at there , there all also looking happening and joyful about it , I'm share story with all cousin at there about my life it . Whatever in this Chinese New Year will be looking more meaningful too for me and my wife . I'm Lanseikong at here wishing all friends is healthy always in this Year Of Dog .....


GONG XI FA CAI !!!

2 comments:

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...