Tuesday 4 September 2018

Planning For Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary



  • Tomorrow is our special day that is 3rd Wedding Anniversary so that is looking great for me and my beloved wife about it , because that is so meaningful for our on this life . Now our planning how to celebrate this wedding anniversary together , whatever I'm have plan myself that is will be cook a delicious cuisine for my beloved wife in this wedding anniversary and also have another surprise for her . In our this wedding long time knots together , our have bad memories and sweet memories still together walk in front without give up in our this wedding knots . So why this very meaningful for me and my beloved wife , just only God be knows it . About my cooking menu for our wedding anniversary must be Western cuisine , because my beloved wife is looking like eat so I'm be do a best in my cooking style without disappointed her in this anniversary dinner . About this 3rd wedding anniversary that for me and my beloved wife will be continue celebrate in next year our wedding anniversary again and will be hope better planning again , so whatever now our now focus to celebrate our tomorrow wedding anniversary first , so hope tomorrow our wedding anniversary will be looking more happiness and joyful about it , so tomorrow is our special day and meaningful in this life .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...