Friday 1 September 2017

During Long Vacation Activity


During holiday must be have many nice plan with family or friends , don't care at our country for vacation or travel at another country for vacation this during holiday , about my plan this holiday will be with my wife for taking a rest or shopping at outside there , like just my sister-in-law and her family bring my wife and me go to swimming  pool at Penampang Sport Complex there . There place looking very nice got swimming pool and Penampang Stadium it , whatever us all direct go to swimming pool area and pay first at ticket counter there . 

That looking cheaper to pay it , adult just only RM 3.50 and children only RM 1.50 about it , maybe during holiday so bit less people to come here or some people take vacation at another place in this during holiday . There got swimming pool for adults and also got  for childrens too . 



Finally us all arrive there swimming pool , my wife and sister-in-law dircet standby go to swim it , just only me sitting at long chairs with watching them swimming because I'm getting flu it . There got notice board for people know there will be operation from 8.30 am until 7.00 pm everyday , so when got holiday or during weekend can bring family or friends to come here , I'm also got see got coach prepared swimming class for which children want to learn swimming it . I'm can imagine maybe one day they will be athletes in our country with honour it . 

About there swimming pool got note beside there at brick with 1.6 M and 1.9 M , so that can say deeper it . I'm watch that around there looking clean and safety . because always got lifeguard standby at there went got emergency , there also got canteen for sell foods and drinks , when after swimming if feel hungry and tired can be taking rest and meal in this canteen . After two hours us all at there , finally my wife and sister-in-law finish swimming and they taking rest first before us all to go home and will be come back to here again ..... 




2 comments:

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...