Friday 29 December 2017

Counting Days To Final Countdown


Now prepared want to say goodbye with 2017 and welcome to 2018 , many moment be happen this year will be a history of life about it . About me Lanseikong also already five month already entry this blogging world and many things got learn about it in this life , this can be say best moment for me this year because also can be know many great blogger from Sabah and join Sabahan Blogger community , so I'm proud be Sabahan it too . That is so excellent for me be a blogger it too and will be continue blogging next year again , actually I'm not a glamour blogger it , I'm just simple lifestyle blogger will hope can give knowledge about my lifestyle and outside there .

Whatever I'm be still learn again and again about it with hope next year is a better time then this year , about who is just new blogger like me don't be give up and let's start from bottom and learn about it . How to know you is a next blogger will be join Sabahan Blogger Community ,  so that important never give up about it . About this New Year's Eve will be many plan with how to celebration and countdown it , about me will be make potluck party at home and waiting to countdown it .

That important is must take care yourself at outside when this New Year's Eve , please drive safety and don't be driving in drunk it .Another is many people will be go to beach at during Final Countdown with swimming or bathing at there because belive let's the " bad luck " gone and wishes new year is a better or lucky whole year about it . 

Finally is also got many people will be make Barbeque party at home or at beach there too , so this will be looking crowd about this final countdown , so hope happiness and joyful in this final countdown . I'm here also wishing all the best in 2018 and more life interest moment will be start in this new pages life diary , whatever together at here waiting to final contdown it .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...