Sunday 10 September 2017

Pasar Kim Fung Miles 4

Today I'm and my wife go to find 2nd food destination , this us go to Pasar Kim Fung at Miles 4 , there many foods can be choose for breakfast or lunch it , so that don't be worry about it . There also got many Chinese people for business at there . so that can be say majority Chinese people at there , whatever I and my wife taking breakfast today with Pork Kon Lau Mian and Pork Noodle Soup . That looking so delicious it and make us both fully because many noodle and pork it , so that don't be disappointed for us breakfast today . 

About that drink us both order Milo Ping , that drink also looking excellent it with be taste creamer inside that drink , so will be note fragrance and delicious about this drinks . Seldom got can try how delicious about this drinks , not to sweet but fragrance with creamer it . 





So for me this can be rated five star about these foods , about that lunch us still think it , what is us lunch menu today . About this weather at here not too hot , so nice to hang out about it , like last night just be raining and thunderstorm when during dawn . Whatever I and my wife now think and choose where place for lunch at Pasar Kim Fung , actually here many place got excellent foods and so will be bit headache to choose it . 

Whatever I'm hope got can try my favourite sweetest soup Bubur Kacang . this really amazing if can try this pure peanut sweetest soup . Finally us both choose lunch with taking Rojak Sotong Kangkung that looking so delicious because got peanut too in this food , actually this food seldom can find at another place it in Sabah . No wonder this place is called " food paradise " or " Little Hong Kong " in Sabah .



Finally my dreams is come true , because finally also can find my favourite foods that is Bubur Kacang , whatever I'm order it for myself and my wife . She say so delicious and can fragrance with peanut it , that also not sweet too about this dessert . I'm see that many customer take away or eating at here about this dessert , that also just only RM 2.20 for 1 bowl it . After I'm finish taking my 1st bowl and order 2nd bowl again , because that is my favourite it . 




For me today 2nd food destination is looking great it from breakfast until lunch time at Pasar Kim Fung . There many excellent and cheaper foods waiting for people who will be come to choose and try it . there hawker also looking friendly it and always good customer service when customer come want try their foods ......


Kim Fung Market ( Pasar Kim Fung ) ,
Bandar Kim Fung ,
Miles 4 ,
Sandakan , Sabah
Malaysia . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...