Sunday 19 November 2017

Travel In South Korea ( Part IV )

When during time feeling unwell , I'm just taking dinner with my wife only Korean Ramen , that is looking delicious about it too . That second time our both taking this korea noodle and our cook two pack about this Korea Ramen , that is different then another noodle it , this ramen our take with a pack and before this time just only a Korean Noodle Cup about it . When this already try it and will be want again to try it about this ramen , so that don't be feel disappointed about with this meal . 



Whatever that also can put chicken meat or other meat in this ramen , actually I'm want put egg into this ramen but don't have egg so just put chicken meat about it . This also looking delicious about it too and that ramen sauce will be so delicious it , that don't salted too . For me about this ramen at here not expensive , so no problem want to eat everyday because this not bad for health and not same like other noodle we eat everyday in this life .

Maybe I'm and my wife will be bring bit this ramen back to Malaysia because this looking not expensive about it , So I'm will give thumb up about this Korean Ramen and I'm like to eat this ramen about it because that not bad for health . So if you want to know what is different about this ramen , that must be to try about it , this will be make you want be to try it for second time again .

Actually this also got another flavour again , that is Cheese Korean Ramen that is looking delicious about it and will be make mouthwatering about it . If who is a cheese lover like me will be to try this ramen it , so coming soon I'm will be to try this Cheese Korean Ramen about it . Normally this Korean Ramen and Japanese Ramen have different it , but I'm don't know what different about this two country ramen ? Whatever I'm will be try to about this Japanese Ramen when got a chance to travel in Japan coming soon .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kanak-Kanak Jadi Mangsa Korban Di Gaza

Hi , saya kembali ke dunia blog ni setelah lama saya berehat di sini , sebenarnya tujuan saya kembali ke sini ialah tentang serangan Israel ...